Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a reference management service that collects and organizes references in one central workspace allowing users to share and collaborate with others and write papers with authoritative citations.
RefWorks Brochure (PDF)
How to Guides
Editing and Writing your Paper
Link to Refworks
Link to RefWorks via the below link:
- New RefWorks (All users) ** First-time users must create a personal RefWorks account - see the below instructions.
How to setup an account at GV Health
Follow the below instructions to create a RefWorks account - please note this must be done at work.
- Click on the above New RefWorks link and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your email address (you can use any valid email address), create a password and click “Sign Up”. Your email becomes your login name.
- An activation email will be sent to the email address you registered with and you’ll need to validate your account to continue.
- Once you click on the link in the activation email, be directed back to RefWorks to enter your name, role and department affiliation. You’ll also be asked if you’d like to install the “Save to RefWorks” browser bookmarklet (a great way to capture data from web pages!) and if you’d like to install one of our paper writing helpers (Write-N-Cite for Word or RefWorks Add-on for Google Docs).
- You’ll be brought directly into your new account and are ready to begin adding your research!
Building I, GV Health, Graham St, Shepparton, 3630
Ph.: (03) 58322315 Fax.: (03) 58213112