Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to PsycInfo
Link to PsycInfo via the below links:
What is PsycInfo?
Produced by the American Psychological Association PsycInfo is the premier database covering Psychology, Psychiatry and the Behavioural Sciences. Its features include :
- Journal coverage from 1806 to present
- international material selected from more than 2,500 periodicals from more than 49 countries written in 29 languages
- current chapter and book coverage includes worldwide English-language material published from 1987 to present
- over 80,000 records are added annually through weekly updates
- more than 36 million references in over 870,000 journal articles, books, and book chapters; retrospective to 2001 and earlier
- more than 3.2 million references from 1920 to 2000
PsycInfo Information Sheet
Building I, GV Health, Graham St, Shepparton, 3630
Ph.: (03) 58322315 Fax.: (03) 58213112