Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link to ClinicalKey
Link to ClinicalKey via the below links:
What is ClinicalKey?
ClinicalKey is a major clinical database produced by Elsevier containing a range of full text content in all medical and surgical disciplines
Major inclusions are:
- Clinical Overviews: succinct, easy-to-navigate monographs for quick answers at the point of care
- Topic Pages: concise information about disease epidemiology, risk factors, clinical manifestations, treatments and more
- Drug Monographs: comprehensive information sourced from the latest AMH (Australian Medicines Handbook)
- Full-Text Books: 1000+ of Elsevier's world-renowned medical and surgical books, including Gray's Anatomy, Goldman's Cecil Medicine and Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Full-Text Journals: 660+ top journals from Elsevier, including The Lancet and Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Step-by-step procedural videos and articles to teach techniques or simply help clinicians refresh their skills
- Images, Practice Guidelines, Customisable Patient Education Handouts and MEDLINE® Abstracts
ClinicalKey Information Sheet (PDF)
The CK App is available for download from the App store and Google Play.
Once downloaded ensure you choose the following options:
3 . Choose OpenAthens login
4. Choose Goulburn Valley Health from the Organisation List
5. Enter your OpenAthens login details.
Alternatively the CK platform is mobile optimized so you can access the site at https://www.clinicalkey.com.au and your mobile device will display the content. Ensure that you choose the OpenAthens logon option if you are accessing it using a private network.
Building I, GV Health, Graham St, Shepparton, 3630
Ph.: (03) 58322315 Fax.: (03) 58213112