Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Australian Injectable Drugs Handbook (AIDH)
Link to AIDH (Australian Injectable Drugs Handbook)
Link to AIDH (Australian Injectable Drugs Handbook) via the below links:
What is AIDH?
Produced by the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia AIDH offers concise, referenced information commonly needed by nurses and pharmacists when preparing and giving an injectable medicine.
This resource includes:
- 450 Injectable Medicines (all entries fully revised)
- 65 Antineoplastic Medicines
- 23 New Monographs
- 5 Antivenoms
- focus on warnings and patient monitoring
- content on extravasation, intravenous fluids and sample infusion-rate calculations
- Easily identifiable antineoplastic monographs, now listed alphabetically with other monographs
AIDH is device responsive which means you can access this resource from most web-enabled devices, smartphones and tablets). You can link to this resource offsite by clicking here and entering your OpenAthens logon.
Building I, GV Health, Graham St, Shepparton, 3630
Ph.: (03) 58322315 Fax.: (03) 58213112